Ideas for single killer/survivor etc. Dlc
I mean as in where only one character is added to the game just like the leatherface dlc. What would you like to see? Maybe an Alan Wake survivor or Headless Horseman killer (sleepy hollow) or maybe just a map of somekind
Comments
Now I want a Horse Head killer =( How creepy would that be? Not a silly mask, but like Maurice on a lanky body, chasing you with a rusty implement? Ah well...
Though it makes me wonder if they can add other video game heroes, without pairing a Killer along. I don't want to see it get out of hand, but PC's from other horror/survival type games would be interesting.
But you would NEED Ichabod Crane as survivor with the headless horseman.
thats part of his charm, he CAN'T be flashlighted
it would have to be a hell of a skill shot for it to have some kind of balance. But I like the idea/concept.
more like bee-lining for the exit gate.