Ghostface Feedback

So before I say what I'm enjoying I feel like we all need to say that the hotfix is going to make it harder to play him. Yes we all need practice to hide ourselves from Survivors properly to use our power but making it easier to break us out is still going to make it harder to play. Sure Survivors are saved but...we the other guys who are playing that Killer are not having a good time.

Also, his Stalk rate is SUPER important and reducing those add-ons is ridiculous, it is not necessary to reduce them AT ALL. Having a fast Stalk rate may seem dangerous but being broken out of Nightshroud is really easy and reducing those add-ons makes it playing GF even harder.

Anyway, now that that's out there I'll start saying that Ghostface is awesome <3 I do love him. I love stealth Killers and he feels powerful, I still need practice and apparently after the Hotfix I'll need more practice to get around the gutted ability. Really weird to practice around something that is made to not work. GF has pressure if played properly, he feels and sounds amazing, I love the whooshing noise he makes when he's moving while crouched, I knew Survivors could hear him but I didn't know the Killer could hear it too, that was a lovely touch :) I am really enjoying him, hopefully I'll still enjoy him after the Hotfix, it isn't hard to break him out when I'm a Survivor and I play on PS4.

I play on the PS4, do you know how EASY it is turn the camera ALL THE WAY AROUND and still run properly on the console than it is on the PC? The Hotfix will make it almost impossible to Stalk in a chase on console because of the extended area and EASE of camera control. Please stop nerfing powerful Killers, how many times do we have to say this before it sticks, it's disgusting.

Comments

  • He honestly doesn't need any of those nerfs they are giving him. The addons are also completely fine as they are and not broken at all.

    He's extremely fun to play as and against.

    Unfortunately even before any of these nerfs happen he already isn't red rank viable, much less after. If ANYTHING he might even need some small buffs. Them nerfing him already doesn't make any sense.

  • The problem is they’re making ALL the changes when just a few would be enough to bring him down

  • This is exactly what happened to Freddy, he was fine in the PTB, a lot of people were saying he was awesome and others saying he was OP but no one had time to ACTUALLY test him on the live servers and they screwed him up to the point everyone said he was a joke. Now everyone in this PTB said he needed buffs, they gave him buffs and now they're nerfing him, WHY?!!??

    WHY?! GF is nowhere near Legion level and they're nerfing his BEST add-ons and making it easier to disable his power. People think it's hard? You need practice! This is so infuriating and they don't care. HAPPY 3 YEARS, NOTHING CHANGED!

  • I have found the most fun add-on combination, and it's pretty powerful as well

    I hope they don't nerf those add-ons just because of how fun they are


    And yes the "HoTfIx NeRf" is complete bs