I just got Hag to P3 but there's a problem
Call me pessimistic but I just got the Hag to P3 during bloodhunt and noticed that there is virtually no difference between the normal head and the bloody head. Is there any chance that the devs would put more blood on the P3 head to make it match the rest of the outfit better?


Comments
While this isnt a fix to your problem and there definently should be more blood on the head, theres a cosmetic in the shop available for shards that you can buy and it seems that it could fit better for your Hag. That's just me though
I remember seeing that cosmetic a long time ago while browsing the store and thinking "that looks VERY similar to a P3 hag" :P
I will have to take a look at it next time I'm on, thanks for the tip :)