What do you consider cheating?

i dont understand how camping 1 person because he likes teabagging everytime he sees you is cheating, people say oh i reported you for cheating even when being toxic if thats the case then all survivors should be reported, therre is nothing more toxic then 4 survivors, its like people dont read the text under each option, i agree cheaters should get banned but what if its a bull report all because some kid is mad that the killer killed him. what do yall consider to be cheating?

Comments

  • I consider cheating what the rules say is cheating.

    Not that i don't have my own way of thinking, just that my way of thinking currently perfectly aligns with the rules.

  • People tend to misinterpret that text anyways. The full rule list isn't readily available (though I have doubts that people would read it).

    "I lose = you must be cheating" is a common mentality in online games. Better to shovel off the blame to the other person than myself because I'm too good and perfect for it to have been me. This is an over-exaggeration, but you get my point.

  • Camping is not cheating. Using mods or lag switches to gain an advantage is cheating.