Will there be another nerf to ghostface?
I`ve heard about his bugs fixes which soon will go live.
Will there be another nerf to him? Tell me please there won`t be.
I don`t want to lose another funny and almost viable killer.
I`ve heard about his bugs fixes which soon will go live.
Will there be another nerf to him? Tell me please there won`t be.
I don`t want to lose another funny and almost viable killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t think they would nerf GF soon after hot fixing him, but who knows what the future holds. Maybe he will get a buff?(Amen Amen Amen)