Ace`s Symbol?
Well now that the first hour/raffle chance is over what was Aces symbolic gesture? It was the only question I got wrong... I was stumped on that one. Surprised there was no luck symbol featured since that's what his character revolves around.
Comments
Btw, did they mention when they were doing said raffle?
Finger guns!!!! Duh
๐๐
I felt like an idiot cause I didn't know this one. Lol, like i said only one I missed.
I feel so stupid now that I got that one wrong lol
Lmao samee. I still got a chance at the raffle though.
Yeah, its in the news section, in the activity schedule. Those who completed the test with A or A+ in the first hour, your entered into a raffle. There will be 20 people to win 2225 auric cells from the raffle.
Edit : read that question wrong lol
And No answer yet when they will do the raffle .
Do we know when the raffle is gonna happen? Kinda wanna keep my eyes peeled for a winners list or somethig. *Crossing my fingers*