WGLF protection bugged
I can't get stacks from taking hits for someone, getting the protection end every other stuff but my stack doesnt come. In chase, in wiggle - doesnt matter it wont count. It doesnt seem to be visual bug.
Anyone same issue?
I can't get stacks from taking hits for someone, getting the protection end every other stuff but my stack doesnt come. In chase, in wiggle - doesnt matter it wont count. It doesnt seem to be visual bug.
Anyone same issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh, and bbq 4th stack sometimes won't come with 4k sac
Protection hits themselves have always been finnicky and I wouldn't be surprised if they got messed up even more. Sometimes I even get the protection scoring event pop multiple times at once and no stack.
Your actual tokens capping at 3 is a visual bug.
Fun fact BTW: if you're against the Plague and near a different survivor and you break/max sickness, you get the protection event and a token. I need to test it more though.