The archive is based off Benedict Baker's memory

I just remembered that we're getting a library thing, the archives. I got bored and was going over Benedicts journal entries again and found this:

[...]I visited the library in Wetherfield, a nearby town. It didn't take me long to find information about the region.[...]

I have spent two days in this derelict library. The archives are somewhat unorganised, but I have managed to learn more about the town of Weeks. I get this eerie feeling as I sit in that basement, but I feel a need to learn more.[...]

[...]Old maps in the archive show the way, but nobody is willing to take me. I will set forth tomorrow. On my own.[...]

Is it possible that the archives are not tied to Vigo, as I've seen many people assume, but the Benedict instead?

Comments

  • Actually, I believe in the dev anniversary stream they said the archives are based on the memories from the Entity when it took over that area. A being called the Observer is actually delving into those memories to create the archive.

  • Maybe the Observer is Benedict? After all, it makes sense. He's tied to it, and he's been there long enough that he might have found a way out, like Vigo, and got lost in the spirit world.