My luck.
Me: I'm so excited for Ghostface! Comes out on the 18th :D
My mom: On the 18th, we're going on vacation!
Me:
download.jpegMe: I'm so excited for Ghostface! Comes out on the 18th :D
My mom: On the 18th, we're going on vacation!
Me:
download.jpeg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Aw, the picture didn't work😰
ayy, now you know how i felt when the tripple BP event dropped xDD
dont worry, you'll be ablt to play him soon enough <3 unlike the Bloodhunt, he is not going to disappear after a certain timer ran out xD
Except I have not had an escape as survivor since event started... :0