Auric Cell Event
Is it still going on? I am looking at the list of winners and there are several dates missing winners. Is that just because the people who won the raffle haven't replied yet or what?
Is it still going on? I am looking at the list of winners and there are several dates missing winners. Is that just because the people who won the raffle haven't replied yet or what?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There has been nothing official.
No one knows.
Not_Queen has been sick the last few days. She said she will update the list later today.
The raffles have been made. The post will be updated today.
@MeowLux Thanks :chuffed:
Always lurking to answer things I can