Strange matchmaking

First off respect to m Cote the best dev bvdr has!

now why is it as a rank 3 killer I end up with like 3 people near my level and one obvious doesn’t belong player.

had a wraith game were I had a 16 in my game killed the 3 others who was by there own admission using them as a distraction.(4 3 and a 6)

just now I had a 3k billy game killed a 5 9 and a 10 and I let the 17 have the hatch. I knew she wasn’t on my level and felt sorry for them.

feeling aside and while I don’t hate on anyone.

######### is a 17 doing in my game? If the person sees this no offense to you.

u just don’t belong in my lobby it won’t be fun for you.

cote buddy fix this please =p

Comments