You broke the hit detection. Thanks.
I go to swing near stuff and it forces a pre-hit on some objects. Worse with nurse when someone is hugging an object. Thanks. Glad something that killer needed could be broken. Was broken during the ptb but ASSUMED it would be fixed. I was wrong.
Comments
You complain way too much
I've had multiple situations where I swing at a Survivor and my weapon hits an object instead, allowing them to continue the loop. This didn't happen as much before the "fix". I think it needs to be reverted.
I think I'm getting this too. I hold down M1 for a lunge attack but it instead snaps to a short swing and I end up missing. I can't tell if it's a bug or my mouse wearing out, never had this problem before the patch. The amount of hits I'm missing because of it is ridiculous.
@Kabu This was happening during the ptb and it was in the bugs part of the forum. It was already known by some killers. It's not a complaint when your hit detection forces you to smack a wall early for no reason. If you don't have anything to add, get out of the conversation. Thank you.
@Dennyb That's EXACTLY what I am talking about. The lunge breaks and forces you to hit the object. It's even worse at the corner of a window.
Yes! I've missed way too many hits where I swing around a corner and it definently should have hit but it instead autoaims onto a random wall or the side of the window. Hits are really inconsistent now which is awful considering loops already take much time out of your match
@PhantomMask20763 It was happening during the PTB but I guess they never fixed it so now it's on live servers. Everyone needs to make a bug report about it, otherwise, it'll never get fixed.
@Peanits Read this discussion. Many people are having the same issue. I also posted this in the bug forum during the PTB and after the PTB and its still happening.