PS4 Update (2.0)

So...incase any didn't check Sony's list for upcoming DLC this week didn't mention anything with DbD. Im not entirely sure what to expect anymore they said 2 to 3 weeks at max...well tomorrow will mark 3 weeks and I feel if they don't say something about no PS4 update tomorrow than their already upset fans will get even more so and that won't be good I feel. Personally I don't care much because all of my hype for this DLC has been killed but it would still be nice to have some refreshing content but it looks to be not coming this week

Comments

  • Not trying to be an ass by any means, but are you blind? They just got certification on the patch, DLC will probably be pushed along with it as well since they are in the final stages. Well get it later on today or tomorrow at the latest.

  • So...incase any didn't check Sony's list for upcoming DLC this week didn't mention anything with DbD. Im not entirely sure what to expect anymore they said 2 to 3 weeks at max...well tomorrow will mark 3 weeks and I feel if they don't say something about no PS4 update tomorrow than their already upset fans will get even more so and that won't be good I feel. Personally I don't care much because all of my hype for this DLC has been killed but it would still be nice to have some refreshing content but it looks to be not coming this week
    Wipe the fog outta your eyes mate ๐Ÿ™ƒย 
  • JP_Cloud said:
    So...incase any didn't check Sony's list for upcoming DLC this week didn't mention anything with DbD. Im not entirely sure what to expect anymore they said 2 to 3 weeks at max...well tomorrow will mark 3 weeks and I feel if they don't say something about no PS4 update tomorrow than their already upset fans will get even more so and that won't be good I feel. Personally I don't care much because all of my hype for this DLC has been killed but it would still be nice to have some refreshing content but it looks to be not coming this week
    Wipe the fog outta your eyes mate ๐Ÿ™ƒย 
    Fog on yo faaaaace, fog on yo facceeee
  • Haha yea I wrote this yesterday and took awhile to publish but good stuff they were able to deliver today