My opinion on Ghostface, Patch 3.0.0, Double BP, and an idea to speed up bloodwebs

Ghost face


This killer feels really fun to play against, but he is too easy to escape from as his power is still loop-able when you are "marked" and his power is a little too easy to take him out off, his UR add-on Outside Camera (I think that is what it is called) is far from powerful and requires Monitor and Abuse to work with survivors closer to Ghost Face, and for only 4 seconds it feels too weak for a UR add-on



Double BP


I never knew how much I could have a Double BP event until now, with Rank reset happening during this even campers and tunnelers from this happened quite often making it hard to get much from it, and I ended up with a Save Error that I got fixed (Gladly) but can I say now that leveling up in the blood-web is way too slow, to get 4 survivors to level 40 again, it takes over 1 hour to preform this, I did this to 8 survivors when I got the BP back, I got 87 million due to this reset


Patch 3.0.0


This patch has some things that were not really asked for, the new VFX from being stunned I never seen asked for and feels more for immersion than anything else. Mettle of Man is bugged to where only sometimes the perk works and stacks are bugged incredibly as sometimes with tier 3 stack perks like BBQ and Third seal will sometimes only give 3 stacks instead of 4, making a match give less BP or making the match easier for survivors



Bloodwebs


Bloodwebs feel way to slow, really slow on console as the cursor on console is not that fast. I feel like increasing the speed of getting perks/add-ons/offerings to make it faster to enter a match after spending BP, as in pressing Y or the button for starting matchmaking, and make a "Cursor speed" option to increase its speed

Comments