Troubles with the Discord overlay

Does anyone have that same problem as I do..

The overlay used to work fine, then one day it just stopped.

I tried every fix google pointed me towards.. Turning things on and off, reinstalling it all, nothing.

I e-mailed their support, they told me to uninstall, delete cached data somewhere, and reinstall, and that sorta fixed it.. for other games, just not this one.

I tried launching a few different games, they all allowed the Discord overlay, but whenever I launch Dead by Daylight, nope.. no overlay. The Steam one works fine, just not the discord one.

It's a minor annoyance, the voice chat still works and all, it's just that I got used to seeing the names of who's in the voice chat and who's talking, made it easier, especially when I play with new people (or heck, just to see who joins/leaves the voice chat during a game without having to alt-tab out to check and risk dying in the process)

Comments