The Auric Cell Raffle

This isn't a post to demand that it is updated or demanding anything of anyone. This is simply a question I've been wondering about. Am I correct in assuming the "DUN DUN YOU WON" email will be sent through the Dead By Daylight Forum email account? Or will it come through another email?

Comments

  • They obviously can only use an e-mail account you provided. So, it has to be the one you're using for this forum.

  • They obviously can only use an e-mail account you provided. So, it has to be the one you're using for this forum.

    I'm sorry if I didn't word it correctly. It's obvious it'll be sent to my email. My question was which email will it be sent by? The Dead By Daylight Forum email which sends email motivations and sends an email when you register.
  • I have no idea, but my guess would be that it will be clear who sends it, so you'll get it right even if it ends up in your spam folder for some reason.

  • I have no idea, but my guess would be that it will be clear who sends it, so you'll get it right even if it ends up in your spam folder for some reason.

    Okay. Thank you, regardless.