Come on Devs...

In my last post I praised you guys for taking the feedback seriously and delivering us a fun and viable killer. And now we are moving forward with nerfs already? I understand not being able to stalk a marked survior anymore as it is abit unfair. But with the other little bit not referring to the addons I feel this is a hasty move. I mean you haven't even collected data yet on how GF preforms across the ranks and we are already pursuing some nerfs?! I'd atleast ask to wait a couple weeks so surviors can come up with counter play and then we can see if the nerfs are justified. But this is just jumping the gun too soon, and the fact you didn't include in this in the build people bought him in does seem kind of shady :/


Edit: I don't think this will kill him or gut him or anything either, Im just not understanding why to go this route and not wait a bit longer to see how he preforms. Im not opposed to nerfs but we need to see how strong he actually is and we just haven't had the time. Every killer has counter play so I don't see why GF wouldn't either.

Comments