Silent Approach Achievement

You have no idea how hard I laughed when I saw this trophy XD I've been doing this same thing for so long I never thought I would get a damn trophy for it LMAO Best chapter ever just for this trophy.

Probably won't be getting it with Ghostface though since people can hear him, it kind of, I don't know, makes it hard to be stealthy? Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it, it's not like there's any stealth Killer in the game that doesn't make noise oink? Oops, I meant right.

Comments

  • Tier 1 Myers? You could also always run Tinkerer and try to get a cheesy grab. I was farming with a group today when I was playing Plague because we all brought in the event cakes and I got a few grabs for progress.

    Or you could always run Prayer Beads Spirit. You’ll get tons of grabs that way. It’s cheap grabs but it’s for a trophy. Honestly Prayer Beads is probably the best option.

  • Yeah its funny survivors can hear him 8m why you put this if you just put 8m noise that survivor knows that hes there but yeah its just too funny

  • T1 Myers, Pig or Prayer Beads Spirit are all good candidates for the achievement.

  • I sometimes get one if two grabs at the beggining of a match with a Z block + red paintbrush Freddy. It is so funny