Ghost Face Reveal indicator issue

It's happened to me multiple times today, I'll be playing Ghost Face in Night Shroud Mode, I hear that I'm getting revealed by survivors, but the Directional indicators to tell you where the survivor is revealing you from don't appear on screen. This doesn't happen every time, a lot of the time it works like it should, but it became a common occurrence where a survivor will be staring at me, I'll get the audio queue, and no indicators on screen no matter which way I turn. It's kinda like when I'm playing Legion, hear a heartbeat caused by killer instinct, but no KI indicator in my TR anywhere I look. I've gotten used to that because its rare, but the Ghost Face indicator issue was happening very frequently. And yes, I know you don't get the indicators if you are looking in the survivors direction, but that's why I spun around trying to suss out where they were looking at me from.

Is this happening for anybody else?

Comments

  • Yeah sometimes works and some others dont work

  • I haven't read through everything, but I believe that if a survivor is a certain distance away from you, then it won't give you that white arrow to tell you which direction you're being looked at from, but it should still give you the killer instinct visual after you're been broken out of your power.

  • I’ve had the killer instinct notifier and white marks not show up on ps4 as well so it’s across all the platforms.

  • @Dehitay said:

    I haven't read through everything, but I believe that if a survivor is a certain distance away from you, then it won't give you that white arrow to tell you which direction you're being looked at from, but it should still give you the killer instinct visual after you're been broken out of your power.

    I also get the killer instinct not showing from time to time after being broken out of Night Shroud, even with the add-on's that increase the time it's supposed to stay active for. The directional indicators and KI queues just feel so inconsistent, and if it's being caused by survivor distance and not a bug, I for one would appreciate some solid data on when and why this happens.

    Also as a side note/complaint/rant: I'm wondering what the hell the devs were thinking when they removed the red fill effect/glow from survivors revealed by KI? That was pretty much the only advantage Legion had when hunting survivors in corn! Its so much more frustrating now that you only get the KI visual effect that lags behind them as they run away, and otherwise can't always see them clearly. Sigh...