Freddy is Apex stealth killer
Nobody can see your aura if they’re not not asleep. So, if you bring monitor and abuse + paintbrush, you pretty much have no terror radius. So, no aura reading + no terror radius? Checkmate, every other stealth killer
Nobody can see your aura if they’re not not asleep. So, if you bring monitor and abuse + paintbrush, you pretty much have no terror radius. So, no aura reading + no terror radius? Checkmate, every other stealth killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Object of Obsession let's him see you, too. But you can't see him unless you're asleep :3
Oh yeah. Also he's invisible with no shimmer.
I bring alert so if I get the notification and can't see them I always know it's either a Myers or a Freddy. It's usually a Myers but I've had Freddy's too. Also isn't the lullaby not considered his TR? That would mean you know Freddy's in the area even if he has no TR because you still hear the lullaby.