Reveal by the Dead
I put someone on hook with gf and the sacrifice animation began so I walked away for a good 3 seconds and use my shroud.
Got revealed instantly by a corpse 50 feet in the air.
Why is this a thing.
I put someone on hook with gf and the sacrifice animation began so I walked away for a good 3 seconds and use my shroud.
Got revealed instantly by a corpse 50 feet in the air.
Why is this a thing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And why is GF putting me in exposed when I’m staring right at him??? I know this isn’t how he was intended to be. Frustrating.
Center him in your screen. I’m not having any issues revealing him