Why Is The Cosmetic Exclusive to Steam Purchases?
I bought it with Auric Cells because I had no idea I was going to lose out on a cosmetic.
I plan to main this dude and now I'll never have a complete cosmetic collection :(.
I bought it with Auric Cells because I had no idea I was going to lose out on a cosmetic.
I plan to main this dude and now I'll never have a complete cosmetic collection :(.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's how it is with every DLC. Every single one of them has a cosmetic or two that are locked to buying it wholesale. Buying with Auric cells is always a bad idea, if it's available elsewhere.
What cosmetic?
Auric cells is if you want the killer, DLC if you want the package.
It's literally the same price. Why would I think there would be any difference whatsoever?
This is the only one that literally doesn't have a difference in price.