You can't pop any ballons
Literally Unplayable
please fix bhvr
Literally Unplayable
please fix bhvr
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Game breaking
Refund, NOW.
@Masantonio
I am contacting steam support this very moment
This is the real travesty. Why isn't anyone else saying anything about it?
Let suck the helium out! I want to hear a squeaky Bing Bong!
@Pike_Trickfoot because thoose people allready unistalled the game
@Thatbrownmonster Is it bad that I already stole one and brought it home? I mean, please don't punish me BHVR. They're just so pretty and fun. xD
Did you try a hatchet?
NERF the balloons 😭..... 😂😂😂😂
i love how there has been literally one person going through this, downvoting everyone xD
some ppl take everything too serious xD
@Mister_xD
"dEVs sHoULd fIx thEiR gAME, not mAkE ballOOns poPABle"
Is anyone actually laughing whenever you finish a generator? The small party noise makes me actually want to do generators more often.