Quick question: If someone buys DEATHGARDEN and then removes from the account
Will the additional items(Runner's mask and Hunter's mask) be removed from your DbD inventory?
Will the additional items(Runner's mask and Hunter's mask) be removed from your DbD inventory?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, it checks if you bought the game already that's about it. It doesn't effect the cosmetics in their inventory already.
I swear there's another thread to confirm which of us is speaking the truth, I saw this before and Peanits answered it. One second...
@Surikato He says in this post that you just need to own the games, which you do already. So you're fine if you want to uninstall the game.
This isn't the post I was talking about, but its essentially the same answer he gave.