SURVIVOR OFFERING to combat campers
So let's just argue and say that there was an offering, that as the hooked survivor, with a good aim, you can spit on a camping killer, and gain like 50% BP bonus in boldness.
And maybe a temporary vision penalty for the killer for camping AND getting spat on?
And maybe a temporary vision penalty for the killer for camping AND getting spat on?
Comments
Only if you promise to stop making spam accounts to push your agenda
I knew i've seen this before somewhere....
Que?
I've seen this post from other members with the same exact "Spit" mechanic, assuming that's what you meant by spam accounts
Aye, I too have seen it. Perhaps from this guy and his 7 other clone accounts all named something strangely similar
A friend of mine and I bounced some ideas off of each other the other night while playing. Had nothing to do with seeing it elsewhere before.
As far as clone accounts go, no this is my one and only...no agenda, no spam, no ill will, just thought it was a semi-clever idea and might make someone laugh. Instead it showed the true level of toxicity that exists in this game, well not even in this game behind so many keyboards in so many Mother's basements.
Anyway, if you don't have positive or constructive feedback, how about you go kick rocks, we don't want to hear your crap...
I like this. it doesn't necessarily punish a camper for camping other than shaming them and mild blindness, and rather just benefits the Survivor. Meaning that if you camp someone, they'll most likely say "Thank you very much!" instead of "######### camping fag." Though I'm sure most people would still find a way to make "Thank you" very toxic. Anyway, the problem with this perk is how it is a complete detriment if a Killer decides not to camp at all or decides you aren't worth camping.
No no no, you misunderstood me, that's what I like about it.
I'm under the camp that finds Camping acceptable, it IS a strategy and it IS fun and fair.
That's why I feel this Offering is such a good way to combat camping because it doesn't do anything to stop it, rather just gives the Survivor some compensation, so maybe they won't be a jerk at the end of the match as bad.
The other thing is I'd have questions like, do the characters have any communicable diseases, did they brush their teeth, did that spit dry already and if so is it crunchy and crusty, what if that spit landed on a weapon will we all end up with mono then?
Lol jk aside it's the whole spitting thing that seems eww. How about kicking?
Yea, because apparently Flashlights aren't enough...GTF8