Auras not showing up?
I've played a couple of games after the update, and every single game I havent been able to see a single person's aura. In using Claudette with her empathy, and I havent seen a single injured survivor in a single game. I also have dark sense and after repairing a generator the killer doesnt pop up. I cant see allies that the killer has knocked down and are bleeding out, and I cant see allies that are on hooks either. I've looked at the killers perks after every game and they have nothing that would be able to block the aura reading like it has been. Not sure if I'm the only one, but I would like a solution
Comments
has to be a bug
Can't see auras either since the new update. Would be nice if the developers update us on this and when it will be fixed. Really not enjoying the game much while it's not working properly.
Try repairing the game files. That might help.