3 years anniversary
Is that all?
A new firecracker, a new offering ; and a new skin for the gens, the hooks and the lockers?
I was expecting an event like fo the hallowed blight
Tell me if I am wrong,
Is that all?
A new firecracker, a new offering ; and a new skin for the gens, the hooks and the lockers?
I was expecting an event like fo the hallowed blight
Tell me if I am wrong,
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry, cannot tell you that.
I am very disappointed in the anniversary event. It is very lackluster. All the build up for this and all we get is a mildly buffed BPS, a firecracker and some decorations on hooks, gens and lockers. Not really much of an event honestly.
so true me and my friends were so hyped and boom instant let down
I kinda feel like this is why they extended the double bloodpoints
I would like a response from a mod to be sure
Plz @Peanits ? ;-(
Not to mention there are no discounts for all dlcs..
Correct me if I'm wrong, @Peanits didn't you say it wasn't going to be anything super special?
Its like those dumb office partys you have to attend to boost company morale
@Boosted_Dwight
I remember reading it somewhere.
I've got to admit, I like what they've done. It's hilariously insultig to hear the hook do a little celebration when I get caught.
At least we're getting those offerings pretty often, at least I am.