Did ghost get nerf for live ?

So iv seen alot threads saying his been nerf can someone explain in what way please I'm holding off on buying him because all threads that have pop up but I can't find what they change about him

Comments

  • They increase detection for survivor to have ez to detect ghostface

    If ghostface gets stunned he will lose hes entire power

    Some addons got decreased (nerf)

    And the last its that survivors that are mark ghostface cant stalk them

  • @DeadbyThePlague123 what do mean ? There about 5 threads iv seen saying he got nerf but I couldn't find what they change about him

  • @DeadbyThePlague123 yh I just saw thanks. So there are planing to nerf him later which really sucks guess he will be pass then

  • the only actual nerf, is the very slight nerf to two of his addons, he also got a few addons buffed, and recieves QOL fixes.