Adept Ghost Face
Why do I not get the archievement?
Why do I not get the archievement?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you get 2 pips?
i just got it with the 3 years anniversary cake
You have to double pip.
Yes.
Yeah I just got mine like 2hours ago, 4k in my second match.
I can't remember if I double pipped, think I did ... Only thing I remember was a garbage near with OoO teabagging and then proceeded to died first lol
i was barely 2 pixels off getting quad iri. chaning the adept achievements to this was #########
You have to double pip. It might have bugged out. I got mine about an hour ago.
Can't wait to get 25 4Ks before I finally find a group of survivors that are allergic to gens and overly altruistic enough to finally get Merciless. These achievements need to count 4Ks as well as Merciless for awarding. It used to work this way, but BHVR either broke it or changed it on purpose, I'm not sure which is worse.