Ghostface chase points

Hey so I’ve been enjoying Ghostface a lot except that every game even when I get a 4K I get a bronze chaser emblem even though most of the chases end super fast thanks to the marking survivors ability so am I doing something wrong with ending chases too quickly or is it like the plague and the emblem is just broken? Thanks in advance if you respond.

Comments

  • Sounds like the same problem Hillbilly has. One shot downing people can be a liability to emblems.

  • No, the issue itself is the emblem requires 100% efficiency which makes no sense anyways because ranks don't reward you.

    I get that it keeps the actual red rankers in red rank, but its just annoying. My best advice is if you're looking to pip up, focus on hitting Survivors A LOT to increase the chaser emblem to its max. The emblem feeds off hitting Survivors the most, and winning chases, if you don't do that enough, the emblem won't go up. It also rewards you for longer chases for some odd reason, and ending chases TOO fast will not reward you as much.

    Its some backwards logic, but it is how it is. And Legion gets ruthless 99% of the time you play him because of this.

  • Oh wow so basically the game wants me to be an M1 killer (more like R2 for PS4 X) ) but won’t reward me for using my power efficiently? Yeah they need to fix this emblem system :/