On ps4 the killer load times are dumb
It takes like 10 mins load in 3 for survivors to join and I get screwed Cuzco I don't know how Ghostface works. 5/10 I would do it again
It takes like 10 mins load in 3 for survivors to join and I get screwed Cuzco I don't know how Ghostface works. 5/10 I would do it again
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me it’s around 2-5 minutes. It might be your location. I’m on PS4 NA East Coast.
They can’t force people to play survivor.
It was the same for me a few hours ago, now it's almost instant.