Is anyone really surprised by the devs actions?
They’ve acknowledged they won’t be making strong killers again. They want “fun” ones. Hopefully y’all save your money
They’ve acknowledged they won’t be making strong killers again. They want “fun” ones. Hopefully y’all save your money
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn to late
Yup I'll save it indeed
I’m just playing nurse today and owning people. Feels good. Plus I used $5 to get a nice beverage instead of a lame killer
Not surprised, but it doesn't make me feel any better.
I am still suprised. Mostly because unlike other killers (that i am aware of). Ghostface had a poll for the PTB.