Blendette got nerfed
First one is new, 2nd one is old.
First one is new, 2nd one is old.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A moment of silence for all the useless blendettes on our teams who would t-bag the hatch and wouldn't do gens
Finally no more useless chameleons
Good. They can’t be useless anymore.
Very happy!! :)
I just set my graphics to Low to deal with them. But this is long overdue.
@Peanits any chance I could get a refund of iridescent shards for those cosmetics? I had them to make stealth proper viable instead of running in circles for 5 minutes straight, If I'm to be forced into that all of a sudden, I want shards to get perks from the store instead to help me in a chase.
Edit: Yeah yeah, vote me down. Some blendettes actually do objectives and aren't noobs. I usually do 2 gens solo and take out a few totems, but I'm ######### in a chase, so I need all the stealthIcan get.
Thanks was looking for a comparison.
I'm thrilled with these changes.
I literally just leveled up claudette and bought that shirt 2 days ago to prepare to hide from ghostface even tho i hate claudette but wanted the stealth, lol. Waste of my time and shards but people have been asking for this change for awhile so i guess its about time.