Double spend Ghostface poor choice DBD
So the way I see it then hey was my you talking one double spend your money on ghostface.
the ghostface chapter has ghostface and additional items, but it’s not available yet, but you can buy the cells for £3.99 for ghostface now, and once purchased they drop the chapter which I’ll be have additional content and so you need to respend to buy ghostface again
this is bs, I’ve been waiting for ages for This moment but I refuse Ron buy twice! I want the chapter
Comments
Just wait then? The DLC will come online in the steam store later. Have some patience.
And everything is currently Cells-only, even the mediocre outfits and knives with different colored handles you literally cannot even see to tell the difference between the base knife. Beyond that, I'd suggest waiting to see how bad he is in the hot fix nerf status before buying, period.
Your video says the ghostface chapter is available now everywhere but that’s a lie!
Don’t have steam, play PS4 but still BS that it encourages double spending