Double Heartbeat
Anyone else getting this? I don't know if it is a bug or its caused by other survivors hearing the heartbeat but it sounds like I am having a severe heat attack.
Anyone else getting this? I don't know if it is a bug or its caused by other survivors hearing the heartbeat but it sounds like I am having a severe heat attack.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are not alone. I have had this happen to me, so would also love an answer.
At first I thought it was a Ghostface thing, but it seems to be against other killers too.
It's listed under known issues in the patch notes so I'm sure they're working on it