Title.
guessing itll be live in a few hours to give people time to play ghostface if not they'll make a post if it got delayed
+1
It's not live just yet, no. It should go live at 2PM ET (about two hours from now).
@Peanits said:It's not live just yet, no. It should go live at 2PM ET (about two hours from now).
@Peanits said:
thanks
Is the blood hunt prolonged? I see it ending in two days on ps4 @Peanits never mind... Sorry I just read
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
guessing itll be live in a few hours to give people time to play ghostface if not they'll make a post if it got delayed
+1
It's not live just yet, no. It should go live at 2PM ET (about two hours from now).
thanks
Is the blood hunt prolonged? I see it ending in two days on ps4 @Peanits never mind... Sorry I just read