I think SWF teams should have a different game mode as solo survivors and the slightly nerfed killers only go against solo survivors with no communication and the unnerfed killers against SWF because that's what creates such a huge divide in opinion if you ask me....but I doubt that will ever happen so nobody's gonna be happy.....ever, lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think SWF teams should have a different game mode as solo survivors and the slightly nerfed killers only go against solo survivors with no communication and the unnerfed killers against SWF because that's what creates such a huge divide in opinion if you ask me....but I doubt that will ever happen so nobody's gonna be happy.....ever, lol