When is he coming?
Currently 11:03 AM EST.
@YouGotMeHooked said:It’s 11am EST right now.
@YouGotMeHooked said:
It’s 11am EST right now.
its past that
@Huntedfailure said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/531634#Comment_531634its past that
@Huntedfailure said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/531634#Comment_531634
@Huntedfailure It’s 11:10 AM EST. Please learn your regions timezone.
I had to restart Steam for it to see there was an update.
I'm as east coast US as you can get buddy... it's 11:13 AM.
Unless all the clocks in my house are wrong.
Patching as we speak.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Currently 11:03 AM EST.
its past that
@Huntedfailure It’s 11:10 AM EST. Please learn your regions timezone.
I had to restart Steam for it to see there was an update.
I'm as east coast US as you can get buddy... it's 11:13 AM.
Unless all the clocks in my house are wrong.
Patching as we speak.