What's your favorite killer chase music variant?
Just curious if people prefer Entity Brain, Kill Hunt, or the Michael Myers chase theme.
Just curious if people prefer Entity Brain, Kill Hunt, or the Michael Myers chase theme.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kill Hunt for sure.
Myers chase theme. Honestly, aside from that one, I prefer the Survivor chase themes, though whether those songs are too loud for Killers to hear Survivors and stuff may be a different story. I prefer the "HOLY CRAP RUUUUUUUUUN" feel they give (which the Myers chase theme also gives) instead of the "hunting like a predator" feel the Killer chase themes give (again, apart from Myers chase).
I did not realize that 2 different songs play. then again as a survivor I usually stay away from chases as much as possible. I prefer the survival one though.