Any confirmation on what's coming alongside Ghostface tomorrow?
I know there's a photo with update dates and information and I have that photo.
But are there any issue/bug fixes, or cosmetics, coming in the update tomorrow?
I know there's a photo with update dates and information and I have that photo.
But are there any issue/bug fixes, or cosmetics, coming in the update tomorrow?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We don't really know yet. Bug fixes are in every update.
We know of cosmetics but we dont know if they're all coming tomorrow.
All we know is Ghostface+Balance stuff+Bug fixes and Anniversary event.
No details on event yet either
@Bbbrian2013
His balance or general game balance?
Also, is the event supposed to be part of the Ghostface update or not confirmed?
@Yohan Yes event is same day as ghost.
General balance. Some perks changed/vaults nerfed again.
Mettle of Man nerf was the big perk change. Going from 3 hits to 3 protection hits to activate.
@Bbbrian2013
Appreciated!
Alexa is the next killer.