Fix mixed Ranks When Survivors SWF

I am really , really getting annoyed by this small thing. Whenever I play killer and I'm Rank 14 I get paired up with Rank 10's and 5's a lot of the time because of the abuse SWF provides. There will be a team that has a Rank 16 or lower and they'll pair up with that survivor to have a great chance at getting a low rank killer. It really bugs me that this is a thing in the game. They really need to fix this because I hate being out played by survivors I don't know how to go against and that are higher in rank then I am. SWF teams should be forced to play with the most amount of ranks they have in their group. Like say there are three Rank 9's in an SWF team. The chances increase with each high rank in the squad guarantees them to get a high ranking killer.

Comments

  • Rank means literally nothing. There's plenty of players with thousands of hours played in game smurfin' it up in the rank 15-20 range.

  • Yeah this really is an issue and probably the biggest thing I have against SWF in this game. SWF alone is already such a huge advantage, you don't need to add bullying lower ranks to that list.

    Ideal solution to me is to make matchmaking go by the highest rank of the group, not anything else. Not the lowest and not the average.

    The main problem with that solution is if you're a high rank survivor trying to play with your friend. But honestly I think that's a fine sacrifice, plus you could always wait until rank reset. It's doubly unfair for the killer.