3rd Anniversary Event Question
So everyone knows it's tomorrow but what time tomorrow? I know there's a certain time all of the new DLC comes out on Tuesdays but when is it exactly? I'm trying to work my schedule around it, I'm in the PST time zone.
So everyone knows it's tomorrow but what time tomorrow? I know there's a certain time all of the new DLC comes out on Tuesdays but when is it exactly? I'm trying to work my schedule around it, I'm in the PST time zone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they said exactly when the double Bloodpoints ends. so 2PM, my time. to me, it's 9:13PM.
@TheGameZpro3 So that would be Noon my time, that sounds about right from what I can remember. I think the Anniversary live stream they had happened at the same time as well so that makes sense.