Head On and its hitbox range

Can someone explain me how to use this damn perk? It didn't worked ONCE since I am using it. It is showing me that it is active, I was in the locker for 10 seconds, Myers was infront of the locker and he didn't get stunned. This kind of situation happened to me multiple times, they never got stunned. Like how am I supposed to use this perk? I saw that perk working in so brainless situations where the killer got stunned miles away.

Comments

  • The perk is inconsistent. You're better off running something more reliable and less detrimental for you.

  • @mOoKiEizbakkgorl said:

    The animation has to complete. If the Killer is starts an attack/animation before your locker burst animation is complete, the Killer will override your perk.

    Head On needs to be like Dance With Me. A separate cooldown on it's own.

    The animation was done everytime. Thats why I dont understand this damn perk.

  • The perk is very inconsistent. Sometimes you won’t stun the Killer when they’re inches away from the locker and sometimes they’ll be a good distance away and still get stunned.