Vanilla Gameplay Experiment
Not sure where to ask this so i'll just do it here. It says "Participants that were selected for the first experiment will be prioritized". Does this mean I have to complete another survey to keep my spot?
Not sure where to ask this so i'll just do it here. It says "Participants that were selected for the first experiment will be prioritized". Does this mean I have to complete another survey to keep my spot?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm more of a chocolate person.
can i eat you then xd
You should fill it out again, yes. If you don't, it will be assumed that you're no longer interested.