Change point to make the survivor point directly where the camera is facing from where they are.
This would be a nice change to the point emote; make it easier to show exactly what we’re pointing at when we press the point button.
This would be a nice change to the point emote; make it easier to show exactly what we’re pointing at when we press the point button.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this is a really good idea. But it could be hard to implement in a nice way I think. And I don’t think it’s such a big problem that it should be focused on when we have other crucial things coming. Looking at you dedicated servers.