Tips for Pig, Clown and Doctor?
So, after getting Level 50 for my Main Killers, I’m really interested on those 3 I put in the title.
what are your Arcane Secrets about using those killers? Also, I don’t really have teachable perks because I can’t play the game that much (playing the game for 3 months, only 3 Level 50 Killers, game is grind-heavy) so I’m way more interested on strategies and tactics than perk builds (unless you can come out with something neat using general perks).

Comments
Clown - Use your gas as a tool to herd survivors. They're looping? Gas where they'll be running in order to make another loop. Make sure to hit survivors while they're intoxicated, as it'll slow their speed boost down. Flask of Bleach is the best add-on you can have on him as 5% extra slow does a lot.
One of my main killers is Pig; i play Clown every now and then so not a lot to say about him; i don't play Doctor.
THE PIG:
THE CLOWN
Pig- her power isn’t the RBT, it’s the mind games you can do with her dash. Her best add-on is the Video tape. (Watch Ardetha if you really wanna main Amanda).