DC'ing constantly almost unplayable

Please, someone, anyone tell me I'm not the only one experiencing heavy DC'ing in the middle of a match. I'll be playing fine and then almost everyone in the match DC's.. or I'll DC randomly. Is this a bug or something because of the new match making Queue thing they're doing? Serious answers please because I can barely play full games cause of this

Comments

  • we all have em and sadly for me im going away from the game for while;(

  • @snowflake102 said:

    we all have em and sadly for me im going away from the game for while;(

    I'm sorry to see you go, but thank you for confirming that I'm not crazy because I checked all my driver's are up to date and my internet connection is solid. I thought something was wrong with my hardware, hopefully they fix this because this is gamebreaking really.

  • @Gardenia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/528964#Comment_528964

    I'm sorry to see you go, but thank you for confirming that I'm not crazy because I checked all my driver's are up to date and my internet connection is solid. I thought something was wrong with my hardware, hopefully they fix this because this is gamebreaking really.

    it will be fix in the summer with dedicaded servers:)