New Survivor Idea
Twin survivors (male) and (female)
Mikala and Mika
perks: dual mind - similar to leader but doesn't need a second person, twice as many - (combats bbq and only works with obsession) killer sees one extra aura of survivor, gemini - when with another twin survivor they get a boost (not sure what type) but once one dies, the other remains in injured state for the rest of the game.
thoughts?
Comments
that actually would be awesome as #########. like the mori is different when they are moring the twin from other survivors and the perks for both of them intertwine with eachother. ugh I love your idea more
It sounds awesome, but it's twice as much work on developer side, with two different models. Unless you meant they were identical twins, both androgynous models with different hairstyles... I don't know what you meant, but either way it's a neat idea (perks might need tweaking for balance).
It works for me as a Gemini, I don't have a twin but instead dual personalities, and we both agree this is neat.
