Why small killers couldn't work
My perception of hieght really was over looked by some factors I'm a stealth game player so I'm use to always crouching characters so having chucky in the game didn't seem a problem but I forget most of those cacs are in 3rd person I played The Pig sometimes and most of the time I'm in crouch but not the intire game god no I'm a chucky fan but it can not work I'm not a video game dev I definitely dont sshh about game mechanics or the logistics after trying to stay in the game the intire time as pig I'm definitely convinced I would be just terrible you could barely see yourself let alone another survivors it would be a true nightmare and would further cause more backlash to and amazing slasher and watching the Ghostface it would be to disorienting with Chuckie's moments We tried chucky fan and Annabelle leprechaun people small killers can't work in this game but I think you knew better then hahaha XD it's a bit entitled because I'm a stealth gamepl a yer doesn't mean everone else is so my bad
Comments