dedicated servers when?
so I've been reading about the 1000 and 1 solutions the dedicated servers will bring, but i haven't heard about any date, because with the current wonderful matchmaking this game has i wouldn't mind an approximate guess
so I've been reading about the 1000 and 1 solutions the dedicated servers will bring, but i haven't heard about any date, because with the current wonderful matchmaking this game has i wouldn't mind an approximate guess
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe it is expected to be implemented by August 2019.
On the newest roadmap we can see that Dedicated Servers are supposed to go live with Chapter 13.
I expect 3 solutions and 20 new problems.